Monday, November 26, 2007

An Encounter With the Morons


Foolish talks have always been a part of my daily living. Perhaps it’s a punchline of God saying how lucky I am that there where human-shaped creatures dumber than what I could ever imagine.

Scenario 1: On an oral defense of a thesis, a professor who’s in charge of the event asked to run her an errand. As the situation goes…

Prof: could you buy us snacks for the jurors? There where three of them so buy three drinks and sandwiches (then gave the money)
Me: right away ma’am
From the store, I came back to the moron to give her what she instructed.

Prof: (in a astonishing tone) oh??something’s missing. I told you these should be four iced tea and sandwiches..Hmmp..
Me: (to myself with my astral projection coming out of my body and dragging a knife towards her chest) You’ll be in hell soon.!!!

Scenario 2: The teacher discusses the latest discovery here on earth (screw you if you didn’t know this) the sun rises in the east every morning. Suddenly, a shit comes out from a butthead classmate.

Teacher: the Chinese wants their room to face east.
Stupid classmate: (sheepishly murmured something to his seatmate) is it true that in Alaska, the sun rises in east too?
Seatmate: Dies on the floor breaking her neck laughing.

Scenario 3: Professor approaching each of her students for an announcement.

To student 1: we’ll meet in room 311 @ 3:00
To student 2: we’ll meet in the AVR @ 3:00
To student 3: we’ll meet in the library @ 3:00
..And so on…

Conclusion: Mental health situation in the country is quite alarming.

No comments: