Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beep Beep Beep Beep


One the best rides for me is the Jeepney. The utility vehicle GP(general purpose) used during the American occupation that has marked as the icon of a true Filipino transport. This vehicle has to say a lot of stories on the road. I usually travel less than an hour inside Jeepneys going to school. For an architecture student like me who usually consumes the rest of the sleepnights for drawing, it has already been a daily routine for me to take a nap (or sometimes a deep sleep) before the jeep finally arrives on the destination. For so many times, I’ve been popular to the passengers because of this habit. While the jeep is on its way, unknowingly I felt asleep (of course you wouldn’t know you’re asleep) caused by the exhausting night of drawing and I’m about to beat the submission deadline again. On the otherhand, the innocent people sitting beside me will be the victims of my unconscious acts. My upper limb use to sway when I’m sleeping and it just annoys my seatmates. Some were really kind towards me(because they know I’m bigger than them), but others try to initiate something to make me conscious about my stupid acts like hitting my chest with their elbows, moving their knees to disturb me and stabbing with a knife (but haven’t really happened to me yet) There were times that they go mad at me and scream their emotions. Suddenly, I run out of words, maybe my illustrations could explain better.

1 comment:

Ray L bulakeƱo said...

[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff167/forgetaboutray/04142008630.jpg[/IMG]